I took Graham to his new preschool today so he can start to get oriented. He absolutely LOVED it! I figured he would be a bit shy and clingy, but once I set him down he was out and never looked back. It was so awesome. I really feel good about this transition, especially after seeing how much fun he had with 12 other kiddos just his size. Here's a picture of him right before his first day of school (okay okay, maybe not officially his first day of school...)!
After the big adventure we went and got some lunch. I forgot his sippy cup at home (oops!), so I had to improvise with a cup and straw. I couldn't get the water in his mouth fast enough, and this was the silly face he kept making. What a nut!
He is such a riot. There are so many things each day that just make me giggle.


No comments:
Post a Comment