Graham and I met Nate and Lindsay at a new place we discovered, Explore & Much More (http://exploreandmuchmore.com). It's only been open 3 weeks, but this place is fantastic! It is family owned, but designed by a woman who works for children's museums. I think I had just as much fun as Graham!
Graham played with this cash register for the longest time. I couldn't tear him away from it. Next time we are at Jewel I will pick up a cashier's application for him...it's never too early to get a job. ;-)
He also loved the Legos. He doesn't quite understand them yet, but he had a great time dumping them all out and putting them back in the tub.
This picture doesn't look like too much but it was so cute to see in person. I put him in the jumpy house and he hated it. He cried and wanted o-u-t! As soon as some big kids got in there and started jumping he ran over to watch and was laughing & bouncing up and down. This photo us blurry because it's an action shot. So funny.
They had this adorable hanging chair next to their library area. Graham was so content and peaceful in it, but as you can see he was interested in what Nate was doing on the other side of the room.
This one's for you mommy!
Lindsay took a picture of Graham and I, awww...
He had a great time. We will definitely be back there! Even though I won't be here, it will a great place to go in the winter.
This picture was from yesterday afternoon. As you probably know the days are crazy now that Graham is down to one nap, so I didn't have a chance to upload it. He LOVES his wagon!!







No comments:
Post a Comment