Graham did SO well at school today. I am very proud of him! He was a bit sad at first so I sat down and comforted him, but once he was calm he took off and had a great time. He is learning to love that place, I think we may be taking a turn for the better. Here he is at snack time, he ate an entire Nutri-Grain bar and even drank milk out of a real cup:
He was having so much fun running around it was difficult to get a good picture of him, this one is the best. You can see how happy he is:
He even sat down with Miss Megan and did an art project with tissue paper and glue. He got some glue on his fingers and when he went to pick up the tissue paper it stuck to his hands. It was pretty funny watching him try to figure that out, haha.
Since we are still working on getting down to one nap, I decided we needed to stay out and keep busy so he wouldn't fall asleep. Looks like that plan backfired on me:
It is such a gorgeous day out today, so as soon as Graham wakes up and eats lunch we are heading to the park and on a long walk. =)




No comments:
Post a Comment