Graham is forging right into "toddlerhood" without looking back. He has changed SO much lately! The other moms at music class were amazed at how much he has advanced in these past 2 weeks (since he's been sick, we haven't been to music in a while). He wanted nothing to do with me at class today and he actually helped Ms. Julie pick up the bucket of instruments to put them away. Usually that is a chore for the older kids, but Graham was enthusiastic to help out. He must be trying to impress some lady? ;-) He and Phillip also chased one another around for a while, it was pretty neat to see. I guess all of that excitement wore him out, because he fell asleep the second we got in the car. We had a few errands to run, but he slept through all of them.
He woke up when we got home - well of course he did, it was lunchtime. As I was unpacking everything, he walked over to his diaper bag and grabbed the bag of yogurt melts. Guess this kid really was hungry.
He had turkey and avocado for lunch and loved it all. Look at the mess he made! It is all over his hands, bib, tray and face. What a nut!
Also, check out the pictures I added to yesterday's post. I still need to upload the aquarium ones, but they are coming!



Oh I loved it when Graham and Phillip were sitting with their toes touching at the end of class- Graham reaches forward and tickles Phillip's feet. Phillip screams and giggles, then sticks his toes back where Graham can keep tickling!
ReplyDelete