Thursday, May 6, 2010

T.I.R.E.D.

Well, that title pretty much explains our day.  Little Grahammy was not such a happy camper this morning.  He even had his first public meltdown with me in Einstein Bros this after lunch.  He did NOT want to get back in his stroller - full back arching and screaming included.  Well, we played that game for about 10 minutes, but in the end I won.  When we got home he was not himself and was extra fussy.  I tried to feed him out of his new sippy cup, but this is how it turned out:


Needless to say, I felt like the meanest person alive so I gave in and put the formula back into his bottle.  He fell asleep in my arms before I could even read him a book.  Poor little guy slept from 1:30-4:00.  Tired bubba!!!  He is just getting up now, so hopefully he is in a better mood.  I'll let him know he's got a visitor coming to love and squeeze him in a few hours, so he better snap out of it.  =)  I hope you all have a great weekend and HAPPY 1ST MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU TAMMY!!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment