Monday, May 24, 2010

Big Day!

Worry not folks, I've got a long list of photos to upload, but due to some technology problems, they might not be up until tomorrow.  Graham had a wonderful birthday at the Shedd Aquarium (well, maybe mommy and I enjoyed it more than him?).  I have some adorable pictures from that day.

Today however was a very big day for Graham.  Not only did he host his first play date with Nate, Phillip and their mommies, he also had his first cheeseburger Happy Meal.  My husband, Adam has been waiting patiently for the day he can give Graham a cheeseburger - and today was it.  Of course Graham L.O.V.E.D. it!  I steamed some carrots and broccoli to go along with the burger ::Is it possible to make a happy meal healthier?  I'm not sure, but I did try.::  After tasting the glorious burger and fries, he wanted nothing to do with broccoli or carrots.  Actually, he gagged profusely and I was afraid he was going to lose his lunch again, so I didn't push my luck.


He had a great time with his buddies at the play date.  They are so cute together.  Graham sat down next to Phillip at one point and I swear to you, they had a conversation something like this:  

Phillip:  "Ahhmmmmmnnnn.  Mmmuummmmssssssss."
Graham:  "Daaddaaa.  Mmmmaah"

ADORABLE!!  He was a bit fussy at first.  I'm fairly certain he was concerned as to why these guys were in his house playing with all of his toys, but he soon got over that and when they left he kept walking over to the gate and looking for them.  Check out this face he made when he realized they were gone:

Overall, he is feeling SO much better and is walking up a storm.  It is amazing to see how much he has changed these past few weeks.

This picture just makes me laugh.  He laid like this for the longest time.

No comments:

Post a Comment