Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Oops!

Okay, so I was informed that the videos from yesterday were not available to view so I changed the settings and it should be fixed.   Please let me know if you are having trouble watching them.

Graham has been a little off today.  The little one slept for a total of 3.5 hours already.  I guess it was needed though because the poor little guy cried in the grocery store this morning - and I mean really cried.  He has never done that before, so something was definitely going on.  After a very long nap, I'm glad to report he couldn't be happier right now!

I've had the music channel on today and the song "I Could Fall in Love" by Selena came on and Graham LOVED it. He was smiling and "singing" along with her, then we danced around a bit. Boy am I glad nobody was here to see it!


No comments:

Post a Comment