Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Back to Reality

As many (or all of you) know, I got married last weekend which explains the hiatus.  Things have settled down now and we're back into a routine, for now.  I want to send an enormous THANK YOU to Michael & Tammy for celebrating with us in Scottsdale, AZ.  It was such an amazing night!  Well, we're all back and reality smacked us right between the eyes today.  Poor little Graham came down with a pretty nasty cough so we talked to the doctor this morning and I had to bring him right in.  We spent close to two hours in the office, so I had to find something to entertain us.  What else is there to do while you wait?  Take pictures of course!  Here's the run down of our office visit.

Breathing treatment, it looks worse than it was:

He fell asleep on me while waiting for the doctor to come back: 

The doctor returned and looked in his ears, he wasn't very happy about it:

After an afternoon nap, the little guy was in a much better mood!  We hate seeing him sick so he better get well soon.  We're going back to the doctor tomorrow for another check-up, so we'll see how that goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment