Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Little Sick Graham

Poor Graham (and mommy) had a rough weekend.  He came down with a cold and an inner ear infection on Friday.  Needless to say, that is not too much fun.  Forgive me for not posting yesterday.  On top of having a runny nosed baby, Graham is also all over the place.  Even though he's not crawling yet he has figured out how to get around.  He holds on to everything (me included) to pull up and walk to what he wants.  He is the funniest thing.  I think our days of sitting an playing with toys are short lived.  He wants to be in everything!  Here are a few pictures from yesterday...


Daddy went to Kansas State last weekend and brought home a t-shirt for Grahammy.  It is too cute!  I had to put him in it today.  I guess that means I have to get him an Arizona State shirt now, huh?  ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment