Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Slacker

After the long holiday weekend, I guess I had my "Monday blues" yesterday.  I don't know where the day went, but I never got around to posting a blog entry, so today I am playing catch-up.  These past two days have flown by and I'm going to blame Graham for that.  Not too long ago, I had plenty of time to take pictures and think of clever to post on the blog.  Today, not so much.  He's on the move constantly and wants nothing to do with me anymore.    Here are a few pictures from these past few days.  He's getting SO big & active!

Passed out in his car seat after music class.  He slept in that thing for nearly 2 hours.  Aren't his shoes adorable?:
Sleeping again drinking his milk at dinner:
Relaxing in my lap (I can't for the life of me figure out why this picture is sideways, sorry):

I will be in AZ for a wedding until Monday night, so check back on Tuesday to "watch Graham grow." 

No comments:

Post a Comment