Grahammy was a little snuggle muffin this morning. I'm taking full advatage of those times now because he is Mr. Independent lately. He wants nothing to do with me most of the time, but today he came over and snuggled on my lap for 30 minutes. Oh how I miss those days when he would lay in my arms all day long. It's just part of growing up I guess...
The weather was supposed to be perfect today. And I mean, absolutely perfect - 73 and sunny, YES PLEASE!!! Graham and I headed out to grab some lunch and then to the park. Just as we arrive at the park, this is what appeared overhead, yuck!! The picture doesn't do it justice. In the middle of blue skies, we were surrounded by a black cloud. Let's hope this is not a sign of what's to come.
I'm going to Boston for a long weekend, so I will be back on Tuesday. I hope you all enjoy your 4th of July!!


No comments:
Post a Comment