Graham and I have been in a pretty good routine consisting of 3 naps ranging from 45 minutes to an hour and a half --- until yesterday. I have this sneaking suspicion we are weaning from 3 naps down to 2. He refused to take his 12:45 nap yesterday so I brought him back downstairs and he was wide awake until 2:30. When I put him down he slept for nearly 2.5 hours!!! I was tempted to go up there and poke him so we could play, but then I remembered my mom saying, "NEVER WAKE A SLEEPING BABY!" Okay mom, you win.
Today was much the same. Graham woke up from his morning nap at 11:00 and was happy as can be until 2:00, when he started to get quite fussy. I fed him and put him down at 2:30. It is only 2:45 now, but we will see how long the nap is today. The poor guy was SO tired while finishing his bottle, but he still showed off and held it with one hand while half asleep. What a cutie!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and HAPPY PRESIDENT'S DAY! I will see you all Tuesday.

No comments:
Post a Comment