It is one of those lovely wintery days in Chicago, so I bundled us both up and we headed out to see Ms. Julie at Merry Music Makers. Look how happy this boy is in his adorable winter hat. Little did he know I still had a jacket, hood, blanket and car seat cover to put him in. I can't wait for the day we can put on our flip flops and head out! Ahhh, summer, where are you?
I know I talk about Graham's music class constantly, but I swear to you, that boy is going to be a musician. He is kicking, shaking the rattles and bouncing to the beat. Hey, that's more than I can say for some adults! Ms. Julie makes says something about Graham's musical ability each class, it's is really neat to see. This picture looks a bit blurry, but it's just Graham rocking out to the beat at home. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment