We are all a bit "under the weather" today, so we aren't going to music. In fact, it's probably a good thing we're not going because Graham is sound asleep and class starts in 5 minutes. Hopefully we all feel a bit better tomorrow so we can get out and go to Gymboree. Since Grahammy is not feeling so well, he has been a little cuddle muffin. Each time I put him down on his play mat, he leans over and reaches for me, it is pretty sweet. He is getting so strong, he can pull himself up by just holding onto my fingers. He's obsessed with my laptop, so much so, he was holding himself up on the coffee table trying to reach for it. Check it out...
Little man didn't cut a tooth this weekend (which I am SHOCKED about) but mommy did say he tried green beans and ** hated ** them, just like the avocado. I'm hoping he doesn't start associating green food = gross food. Let's hope he still loves his peas!


No comments:
Post a Comment