Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Experiences

Graham is growing and changing so much each day.  We finally got to go back to music class now that he's feeling better.  He was SO excited to see Ms. Julie! 



We decided to introduce Graham to some new finger foods today.  He and I went to the grocery store after music class and got him some goodies.  We tried diced bananas (try not to vomit Tammy, haha) and Gerber's carrot & cheese wagon wheels.  Graham wasn't too sure what was going on at first, but look at his face in that last picture.  Classic!!  We made an enormous mess, but he did GREAT and loved every bit of it! 



Mommy is on a business trip, and I'm sure she is missing Graham by now.  Tammy, I just wanted to let you know, Graham says hi and he loves you!  He can't wait to see you tomorrow.   

No comments:

Post a Comment