Monday, November 23, 2009

Getting Ready for Thanksgiving

With Thanksgiving fast approaching, Graham and I did his first art project together this morning. Have you ever tried tracing a baby's hand? It's not as easy as it looks. The little guy kept trying to grab my pencil! He is very excited to celebrate his first Turkey Day.


Graham is quickly becoming a national traveler at 6 months old. He, mommy and daddy are heading to Kansas for Thanksgiving tomorrow. It is amazing how much "stuff" a baby needs for one vacation. He gives me a run for my money when it comes to number of outfits packed for one trip. Until he packs a bag solely for shoes, I think I still have him beat. ;-) It seems as though he was not very happy with the choices I made for him, but it turns out he was just hungry.


I hope everyone has a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! I will see you again next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment