Graham has been all smiles and giggles today. He must have had a great weekend with mommy and daddy because he is the happiest baby in the world. Daddy put together his walker this weekend and Graham is LOVING it. Look at him go!
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG! Graham is so adorable, kissable, eat him up CUTE, he has grown so much!! I am so excited about this site. I read everything, love it.
ReplyDeleteNora, this was a fabulous thing to do for Tammy and Michael.
Miss you Tam, Micheal and Graham. Hope to see you very soon!!! Love, Mary Jo
I'm so glad everyone is enjoying it. I must admit, Graham makes it easy because he is SO cute! He's starting to recognize my camera and cell phone. As soon as he sees them he stares right at it. He's such a ham. =)
ReplyDelete