Monday, April 5, 2010

10 Months and 16 Days Old

Little Grahammy was in such a happy mood this morning.  It surely is nice to come to "work" on a Monday morning and have this happy little face greet you.  =)

I'm not quite sure what is going on with the weather this past week, but I'm in heaven.  It was 70 degrees and sunny again today, amen!  We spent some time at the park again this morning and did a little "photo shoot" for his upcoming birthday.  I'm keeping those pictures a secret for now, but here's one of him and I - guess he was too busy watching all of the other kids play?  Can you believe this little guy is almost ONE?


When we got home it was time to eat --- I'm starting to sense a trend here...


I was hoping to keep the little guy awake until 3:00 since we're trying to get on a stricter schedule, but as you can see, that didn't happen.  Guess that park wiped him out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment